Role and Responsibilities: Likeable Local is a lean-and-mean startup with ever changing needs, so although you’ll have a number of core responsibilities, we are looking for someone with the ability to adapt and grow to meet challenges beyond these responsibilities.
- Work with the Customer Success Team to develop and implement a client satisfaction survey
- Processize survey results and integrate them into Customer Success workflow
- Work to combat client attrition (churn) by proactively addressing the issues leading to attrition
- Reduce client delinquency by reaching out directly to clients to acquire accurate payment information and address any deeper rationales for delinquency
- Work as a client advocate and present client concerns to all internal stakeholders
- Manage overflow phone calls and schedule customer calls and appointments with the Customer Success Team
- Monitor and address customer payment disputes
This is as much a numbers oriented position as it is a customer oriented position. We are looking for a candidate who will set and meet ambitious goals for client satisfaction, churn reduction, and delinquency mitigation.
The Part Time Customer Satisfaction Associate will work 20 hours per week at a rate of $15 per hour. Successful part-time employees may be considered for full time positions.
About Likeable Local: Likeable Local was founded in 2012 as a spin-off of Likeable Media, a highly successful social media marketing firm. Likeable Local offers an integrated software solution that allows small businesses to create, enhance and manage their social media presence.
Skills/Knowledge: In order to be successful in this position, you need to possess certain skills/qualities:
- Strong customer service skills (over the phone)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Proficiency in G Suite - Docs, Drive, Calendar, Sheets, Slides
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Ability to problem solve
- Facebook advertising experience is a bonus
- Experience in a startup environment is a bonus
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about customer success
- Confident in their ability to advocate for both the client and the company
- Able to quickly come up to speed in new softwares and systems
- Able to distill client complaints into solvable opportunities for improvement
- A great communicator
- A team player who is always willing to collaborate to solve pressing issues
- A people person
- A great cultural fit, aka “Likeable”